Designed to aid the prevention of unsightly white staining on newly fixed lead work.
0.5 litre tins - 10 tins per box
1.0 litre tins - 10 tins per box
2.5 litre tins - 4 tins per box
Recommended by the Lead Sheet Association and designed to aid the prevention of unsightly white staining on newly fixed lead work...
Advice on Use:
- Shake the container vigorously for 2 minutes before use;
- Apply one coat only to the lead surface with a soft, clean cloth;
- Work across the lead surface, applying the Patination Oil from top to bottom of the installation, in straight, vertical lines. Don't apply in a circular motion as this will leave an uneven appearance;
- Remember to apply oil to the underside of leading edges of leadwork and to cover lead clips and fixings;
- Leave for a least one hour to dry. Close the container tightly on completion of work.